WANT TO KNOW WHY I SHOULD TRAIN YOU?
There are many reason you hire a personal trainer, and here a few my favorites and how I can help you achieve your goals.
- Motivation – serving you not only as your coach, but my goal is to educate, instill confidence, and be your cheerleader on your fitness journey!
- Consistency – Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Together we will schedule regular appointments which will help eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not exercising.
- Safety/Supervision – Unsure about how to perform a certain exercise or need a spot, feedback on proper form, or is an exercise causing irritation or injury? As a Chiropractor of over 16 years, understanding biomechanics and movement patterns while exercising is vital in staying healthy. I will be there to show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
- Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing an exercise program. As a personal trainer/fitness coach I will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness evaluation results and personal goals. Beginners in particular benefit from instruction on how to perform specific exercises and program planning.
- Effective Workouts – Today's hectic lifestyles mean you don't have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. I will help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- Sports-specific Training – Many amateur and professional athletes work with a personal trainer during the off-season to prepare themselves for in-season competition. As personal trainer I will tailor your program to your sport of choice.
- Injury Rehabilitation – Injuries and accidents can prevent you from participating in your favorite activities. An experienced personal trainer, however, can make the road to recovery a smooth one by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
- Special-needs Training – Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, heart disease, and/or obesity benefit greatly from regular physical activity. These conditions, however, can make exercising safely a challenge.
- Ego Boost – It's a fact-feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can I help you achieve your health and fitness goals, but I will provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges.
READY TO TAKE THE STAGE AND TRANSFORM YOUR PHYSIQUE?
Bikini, Figure, or Men's Physique competition training available online or in Las Vegas!
What's included with Competition Prep Training Packages:
- Remote Coaching with Weekly check-ins or local check-ins.
- Customized macro/gram eating plans.
- Weekly diet updates and re-evaluations.
- Post-show planning.
- Carefully planned and monitored peak week
- Access to Trainerize app and website.
- Individual posing consultations.
- Support on show days (if local)
- Continuous guidance and team camaraderie.
- Supplement direction.
READY TO MAKE A HEALTHY DIETARY LIFESTYLE CHANGE? LET ME HELP.
Understanding today's Food labels can be confusing making it difficult to sort through all of the marketing schemes. I can help you develop a personalized dietary plan if you are looking for general recommendations on quality food intake, or to a full advanced step-by-step meal plan to fit your goal of competing on stage.