New Patient Evaluation
New Patient Evaluation includes: History, Evaluation, Range of motion, Functional Assessment of the complaint area(s).
After evaluation doctor will discuss treatment protocol and scheduling to best assist your condition in an effective timely manner.
While treatment may not be a standard session, my goal is to help provide some relief within this session.
45 minutes $140
Fascial Stretch Therapy
- * To be scheduled after Initial Patient Evaluation*
- 30 minute session = $70
- 45 minute session = $100
- 55 minute session = $130
Sessions are time based and dependent on the clients problem areas/issues. All sessions include Chiropractic Care.
Packages* of 5 or more available for 10% off**.
- *Packages expire within 60 days of purchase and can be transferable to family or friends who are established clients only, new clients not included.
- **cannot be combined with check-in offers, military service, or any advertised special/promotion.
Personal Training - Fitness Coaching
- Single Sessions One-One $75
Training session packages available and Contest Prep Packages Available.
- Pkg - 8 Sessions per month - 55 minutes - 2 times per week. = $575
- Pkg - 12 Sessions per month - 55 minutes - 3 times per week = $780
- Pkg - 24 Sessions per month - 55 minutes - 3 times per week = $1200
Training: Includes Weight Lifting, Plyometrics, TRX, RipTrainer, Kettle Bells, Cross Training, and Cardiovascular HIIT protocols.
Locked In Training Days & Time Reservations available.
Monitoring of food and meals
Chiropractic Manipulation $40.00 for existing patients only.
(new patients must have initial appointment exam)
New Patients that NO-SHOW, will be charged a cancellation fee of 35% of the cost of your appointment.
Any appointment cancelled less than 1 hour before will be charged cancellation fee of 35% of the cost of your appointment.
Thank You...... Dr. John Vigil